Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday Stealing ~ Compassion Questions

Head on over to Sunday Stealing to see what others have to say.

Compassion Questions

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!



These are suggested questions for sponsors of children through Compassion International to ask their sponsored children.



1. What is the most fun thing you have ever done? Went on a road trip with my best friend for my 50th birthday

2. Are you left-handed or right-handed? right

3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? a friend went with me to do something I really didn't want to do... but did it for my boys

4. What is the biggest animal you’ve seen in the wild? would you consider the ocean wild? if so, then dolphins

5. What is the smallest animal you’ve seen in the wild? a salamander

6. Do you ever have funny dreams at night? I think so

7. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be? hmmmmmm

8. What would you do if you were invisible for a day? oh boy...how do I answer this without incriminating myself?????

9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? no one...its hard enough just living my life

10. What would you like to change about yourself? my teeth

11. What is your daily routine. get up, get the hubs lunch made, get him out the door, feed the pup, eat breakfast, head back upstairs fire up the work computer, work, feed the pup (lunch), eat my lunch, work, clock out, make dinner, veg, go to bed, getup and repeat

12. What would your perfect day be like? spending it at the beach

13. How old were you when you learned to read? 4-5 ish

14. What is the most interesting thing you know? lots of things, but probably to others they wouldn't be

15. What makes you nervous? how our world is going to hell in a hand basket

16. What is your favourite flower? lilac

17. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal? yes to the horse, another animal...no

18. What time do you go to bed? 10pm

19. What time do you get up? between 5:30-6 am

20. Do you know how to swim? yes

6 comments:

  1. I love road trips! That's how my husband and I celebrated my 50th birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answer to #12 reminded me of that old Mamas and the Papas song: California dreaming on such a winter's day ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to do road trips in college, they were so much fun.
    I agree with you on #15. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilacs are so lovely. I would love to have a lilac bush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear I'm the only person who forgot the ocean and thus didn't answer whale. I've been facepalming left and right.
    I was in the woods with a new friend, once upon a time, and she hadn't never "been camping" or slept outdoors or whatever. (Honestly, looking back, I think she thought I was kidding or hitting on her or something. Really wasn't the case.) Anyhow, she woke up and there was a salamander on her hand. You've never heard screaming like that. You'd think a demon grabbed her or something. It was a little salamander. Black with yellow spots. I laughed later. Our friendship backpedaled to her barely even acknowledging I was alive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!