Monday, April 3, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

What a busy week! I totally forgot to publish last weeks post; work is starting to emotionally and physically draining me. I am ready for my upcoming long 5 day weekend next week! You would think only working 3 days a week wouldn't be so rough... but it is.

I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... April 3rd, 2017

The weather...Right now its 48, and going up to the mid 50's, and it looks like rain from 11 am on


Right now I am... listening to the dryer and working on this blog post.

On my reading pile... Still the same from previous weeks - I need to up my reading time: Reshaping it All by Candace Cameron Bure (rereading this); Etched...Upon My Heart by Jill Kelly; Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld; and Happily Ever After by Trista Sutter


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... No movies this weekend

On my TV... Watched the Season Finale of Walking Dead - Oh how I wish Neegan would meet his demise.... I have a few shows to get caught up on that are on the DVR - Grey's, Chicago Med, Colony and a few others just can't think of them right now.

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ baked ziti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ burritos
Wednesday ~ eggs, sausage, toast and oranges
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ fish, rice, chopped salad kit
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ church potluck - will be having a Traditional Passover Seder - so may be doing a fast food run after

On my to do list... laundry, housework, make dog food, drop off a Style Dots order, work on a few video projects

In the craft basket...2 afghans are in the works. I made this mermaid tail for my niece's American Girl doll to go along with the one I made her (posted a few weeks back) - as a surprise, she has since received it, so now I can share it.


Happening this week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, making dog food, meeting a friend to drop off order, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work out
Thursday ~ work, work out
Friday ~ groceries, errands, work out
Saturday ~ nothing is planned thus far
Sunday ~ church, potluck, maybe go visit with the inlaws

Looking around the house... I see the trails of a dog toy that has been destroyed.... got to the that cleaned up.

From the camera... finished up a few more floral arrangements for the tea

What I'm wearing today... black yoga pants, black yoga top and a zip up fleece jacket

One of my simple pleasures... Spending the day with my guy browsing antique shops

On my prayer list... A friend who lost her mother this past week, my husband - to find peace with his job

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

9 comments:

  1. Your flower arrangements are beautiful! I subbed on only Thursdays and Fridays for a while last year and found it was almost harder than working full weeks. Not sure why though. Hope you have a wonderful (and relaxing) week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It does seem that working part time is harder, so strange! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Wow your floral arrangements are very pretty! hope your week goes fast ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it goes by fast as well! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. ruffles and then I got you covered lol! Your arrangements for tea are amazing! I hope you have a blessed week! Thank you for the glimpse into your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you have a great week as well!

      Delete
  4. Love the mermaid tail! So cute :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope your week goes well! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Your flower arrangements are gorgeous, Jodi! WOW! The mermaid outfit you made is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!