Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... April 10th, 2017

The weather...Its 67° and cloudy and rain is in the forcast


Right now I am... I am working on this blog post

On my reading pile... Still the same from previous weeks - I need to up my reading time: Reshaping it All by Candace Cameron Bure (rereading this); Etched...Upon My Heart by Jill Kelly; Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld; and Happily Ever After by Trista Sutter


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... Friday night watched some movie the hubs picked out on ONDEMAND - I don't remember the name, and watched a few movies on Lifetime on Sunday

On my TV... I have a few shows on the DVR to get caught up on; Chicago Med, Chicago Justice, When Calls the Heart and Talking Dead

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ bruschetta pork chops, corn, sunflower crunch salad and rolls
Wednesday ~ pancakes and sausage
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ burgers, fruit salad
Saturday ~ going out for my bday
Sunday ~ going over to the inlaws for Easter

On my to do list... laundry, housework, make dog food, finish up a crochet project for a friend, work on a few videos

In the craft basket...just finishing up an owl afghan, then back to my sons afghan, and then a crocheted cross I have been asked to show how to make.
This is the owl afghan... so glad she doesn't want the fringe on it, as that is not my favorite thing to do, so now I can add some more rows to the length.


Happening this week:
Monday ~ housework, laundry, making dog food, crochet, video projects
Tuesday ~ work, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work out
Thursday ~ OFF - its my Birthday, going for a pamper me day, mani/pedi
Friday ~ groceries, errands, work out
Saturday ~ going out for my bday
Sunday ~ church, then over to the inlaws for Easter

Looking around the house... I see many things that need to be cleaned, but all I want to do is sit and snuggle with the pup

From the camera... my planner spread for this week
The sun finally came out on Friday, it was a welcomed site after the dreary week we had


What I'm wearing today... gray yoga pants, and a green 3/4 length shirt

One of my simple pleasures... sipping tea on a quiet morning out on the deck

On my prayer list... A friends husband's coworker who has recently been diagnosed with cancer
A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that owl afghan! How adorable! Happy almost birthday and Happy Easter too! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl afghan is so clever! I like how the head and eyes extend above the blanket; and the blanket - like wings - will keep the person warm inside it. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl afghan is so adorable! Love it! I shared my planner pages too, lol. We just got hit with some strong rain, but looks as if the sun is out here in the Detroit area now! Have a great week!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote - so true. The owl afghan is so cute. And your planner is gorgeous. It must make planning so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a Happy early Birthday!! Glad you're going to go pamper yourself. ;) A spa pedi is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world!

    That owl afghan is beyond adorable!! If you ever decide to make and sell some of those my daughter would be all over it! Lol

    Wishing a wonderful bday and blessed Easter weekend ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!