Friday, March 10, 2017

Food 4 Thought Friday

Jodi over at Beacon of Hope writes: GET YOUR APPETITE ON and PLAY ALONG! Just copy and paste the questions to your blog and PLEASE leave a comment that you played along so others can go and check out your answers. These are so much fun to go back read later!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

******************

Breakfast ~ Do you read more from hard copy literature, or from online literature?
Lunch ~ What are you anticipating most right now?
Dinner ~ What do you do when you have to wait?
Midnight Snack ~ What are you currently feeling failure with? What are you currently feeling success with?
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


******************
MY ANSWERS
******************


Breakfast ~ Do you read more from hard copy literature, or from online literature?
Online more...there just doesn't seem to be much time these days, when I finally sit down, I am just too tired! I wonder how I had time back before internet....I always had a book I was reading.
Lunch ~ What are you anticipating most right now?
Our Ladies Tea at church...while its not until May, it will be here before I know it. Planning it out, and making sure every thing gets done on time, and everyone leaves feeling blessed is starting to stress me out.
Dinner ~ What do you do when you have to wait?
I usually have my phone, and will scroll through FB or play a game or two
Midnight Snack ~ A.) What are you currently feeling failure with? What are you currently feeling success with?
Learning the piano/keyboard...I want to learn so bad, but trying to fit in lessons, and actually practice is just not going well at all.
B.) What are you currently feeling success with? My crochet projects. I love all the compliments I get, and then when someone wants me to make them things, it just makes me feel good
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Be kind to those who rub you the wrong way...you don't know what they are going through, and maybe your kind smile could be the thing to just make their whole day better


2 comments:

  1. We are so on the same page when it comes to reading hard copy books now. I wonder how I ever found the time before! I honestly think it's because we didn't have the distraction of computers back then.
    Your ladies tea sounds so fun! I had to laugh at your last sentence that everyone leaves feeling blessed is starting to stress you out! It just made me laugh!
    Love your recipe for the week. So true!
    I scrolled down and absolutely love your plates! How do you make your cute borders around your pictures? So fun!
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for sure! I blame the hubs for bringing that blasted computer in the house oh some long ago!! LOL

      I get the frames for instagram, and then just save the pics to upload on here.

      Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!