Friday, February 3, 2017

Valentine's Day plans

I am working on dinner plans, with Valentine's Day being on a Tuesday, it will dinner at home. I want to try something new, and not just have one of the usually meals. So all next week I will be browsing the net to find something yummy to make. To go along with dinner, I need to look for something to get him for a gift. I need to check out guitar center kendall for ideas, as he can always use something for his guitar.

I finally found the wire heart wreath form at the Dollar Tree today. So the afternoon consisted of working on it. I love how it turned out. Now I need to find the bin in the basement that has the rest of my Valentine decor. To make the house all lovey dovey for the hubs.


Do you do anything for your loved ones for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!