Tuesday, October 11, 2016

New shows

Are you loving all of the new shows? I know I am! I just finished watching American Housewife. I laughed out loud a few times! It has been a long time since I enjoyed a sitcom, and watching it live. So I while I was tidying up the house, one fo the commercials got my attention when I heard bell kit. I had to laugh as I was just talking with the hubs about getting my bell on (inside joke with us). So I need to go get my bell, and er, um, never mind that is for just us!

I am just waiting for Chicago Fire to start, one of my favorite shows! I am so a TV junkie! Then it brings me that much closer for Walkers to be back! Yay!!

What is one of your favorite shows that is starting back up, as well as what is your favorite New show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!