Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!
Friday ~ Groceries in the morning, partying planning (getting dips/breads/drinks made) for the Tastefully Simple party, house cleaning.
Party time!
Saturday ~ Hung out at home; worked on a DIY project, which I will share later via a youtube video. Worked on some crochet projects and watched a movie with they hubby.
Lici wanted a selfie with mom and dad
Sunday ~ church in the morning, out for lunch at Outback..yum. Stopped at the dollar store to pick up some long envelopes for Junior, plus just a couple of other things (I did restrain myself this time - I have been spending way to much there lately!) Stopped at Wendy's to get him something to eat, the off to his work to drop everything off to him.
A storm is brewing, so in the mood for a good thunderstorm!
Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!