Tuesday, April 8, 2014

That's my Answer

That's My Answer

This question comes from the Daily Prompt at The Daily Post @ WordPress

It totally drives me crazy when people put dirty silverware on the countertop or in the kitchen sink, just put them in the dishwasher! GAH!

What habit/act drives you crazy? How do you prevent it from happening? When the guys set on the counters their trash.... they walk right by the garbage can when they walk into the kitchen..... just throw it away! Or when they put their plates in the sink and there is still food on the plates. We DON'T have a garbage disposal, so this just makes more work for me, by having to clean out the sink with their nasty leftover food. Grrrrrr

How do I prevent it....... I voice my displeasure, they tend to "fix it" for a few days then its back to their old habits. Men!

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!