Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Still in the back of my mind

I am still working on the hubby for us to try and move south! I think we are going to have to schedule in a mini vacation and take a long weekend and head south to scout out some areas, and see what jobs there are for him to consider applying for. I am even looking for potential jobs, and would love to find something to do with north carolina health insurance agents. I still have the bug for working in the medical field!

The Carolina's would be fun to live in, as would finding something in Alabama, so I could be close to relatives! That would make the move a little less scary, we would at least know some people. We would really know the feeling of empty nesters, as the boys would not be making the move with us!

Jodi yarn siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!