Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Stealing

February Wrap-up



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.


 

Let's go!!!

This one's an oldie but goodie from the archives!  

1) Candle scents this month:  vanilla
2) What I read this month:  nothing, was busy working on crochet projects to read
3) Top three songs I was drawn to:  Good Life by OneRepublic, Life After You by Daughtry, The Time is Now by Warren Barfield
4) Movies I saw:  just ones on LMN - nothing in particular
5) Favorite tv moments of the month:  Walking Dead returned!!!
6) Something yummy I made:  Butterscotch Breakfast Bread
7) Restaurants where I ate:  Culvers
8) Five things I am loving this month:  Walking Dead is back on, Trent's graduation from the National Guard, seeing the sun a little bit more!, 3 Tastefully Simple shows, taxes are back
9) A goal I had for this month:  to finish an afghan (didn't make it)
10) This month I looked forward to:  my anniversary
11) Something I want to remember about this month:  Trent's graduation
12) A photo I took this month:
 photo 30289244-0324-4803-883a-c746ac9e3ca8_zps557215dd.jpg

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

4 comments:

  1. So handsome in his uniform! What a nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a vanilla candle on hand. It's a good candle to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trent looks so grown up! It's hard to believe that's the same boy I met just 5-ish years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanilla is a wonderful candle scent. Maybe I've used mine all up. The butterscotch breakfast bread sounds yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!