Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's up with the weather?

So far this March has been absolutely beautiful! Trent is bumming as he hasn't been able to get out his snowboard gear. Do I feel bad for him? Um, that would be a big fat N to the O --> NO!!

We have had to only shovel 3 maybe 4 times this winter, and the driving has only been a little scary a time or two. If all of out winters were like this, I would be oh so happy!

We have had 70 degree weather for the last 5 days, and its more of the same this coming week. I just wish I didn't have to go to work at 4 ever night. Hopefully soon I can find a part time job with daytime hours, so I can enjoy life again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!