Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ Trent had the day off from school, so I went back to bed after John left. Then off to get my nails done. I would have love to have had the day off from work, so I could make a yummy dinner for our anniversary. We had a potluck at work for the "newbies", so I made split pea and ham soup... it turned out to be really tasty!

Saturday ~ I spent the day/night with my hubby. First we headed out to test drive some cars. We drove a Saturn Vue, a Buick Rendevous, a Jeep Liberty and a Pontiac Grand Prix. The Buick was out, as it didn't handle all that well, in our opinion. John is in love with the Prix, and I am still in a toss up between the Vue and Jeep. We may be trading in our car (fully paid for) if they give us enough for it, and get two cars. Either way we will be getting one. I am thinking it just may be the the Prix, as its John's turn to get a new car.

The Vue
Photobucket

The Jeep
Photobucket

The Prix
Photobucket

We then flew home to pick up Trent so we could get him to work on time. Then off to Outback for dinner. Yum!

Sunday ~ We went to the hospital, as John's dad is back in for the same thing as he has been dealing with for the last 3 years. We got a lot more information from one of his nurses, and hopefully we will find out what his illness is once and all!

What did you do this weekend? Let me know if you play along!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!