Saturday, March 10, 2012

Date night!

I am so excited! Finally a date night with my sweetie to go see "Safe House"! As soon as we drop Trent off at work its off to the movies we go, then home to get some dinner before we have to go back and pick T up from work. (I will be so glad when he finally gets his license!)

I do have a long list of "honey do's" that need to get started this weekend, so I can keep him on a roll! But first he needs to find a replacement battery with this number, ls 14500. He isn't haven't all the much luck, but he always comes through, even if it does end up costing us a bit of extra money. He has been browsing the net all morning, and I think he has finally found a local place where he can go get one, so that will save us on shipping! I knew he would find a place!

For now, I have a few more things to finish up online, then its off to the shower to get this date night going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!