John just informed me of this: Leap Year Extended (offer change from 1 day Sale), and now he wants to do some shopping. I had to remind him of the many projects he has going on right now with the guitars he has in the basement he is making.
Now if he wants to put in a supply order for the many things he still needs to complete the guitar I have no problem with that. The above photo is one of the guitars he has made, and I couldn't be prouder of him. I am so anxious to see how this new one he is making turns out. He is trying out a new paint technique, and after many test trials, I think he has it down. This weekend will be the deciding factor as he will be the test run on an older guitar body, then its the real thing. I know he is ready for this one to be out of his hair so he can start on the next project!
I may just surprise him and make a sneaky purchase, and get the things he needs to make the acoustic guitar he has been wanting to make. I know that if he has any questions or troubles with it, he can go ask our neighbor for some pointers, or help, as he has made several, gorgeous acoustic guitars!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!