Tuesday, November 8, 2011

On a knitting roll

This time around all my knitting isn't causing me problems with my arm. I am just about done with the first round of projects that I have been working on. Up next is a scarf for the uncle in law; if I can find a pattern I like for a man.

I have been asked to make a hat/mustache/beard hat, and she even found a free pattern for it. All the ones I have found they want to charge you an arm and a leg. And then lets talk the price people are charging for a completed project! Yikes!

Then I will be on the hunt for a pattern for knit christmas stockings that I want to personalize for each of us.

I keep thinking of things to make, but what I really need to do is get working on the projects to get my store stocked up. One way or another I will get it stocked... unless I get a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!