Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My To Do list

I have lots to do today. My normal Monday routine didn't get completed, so that is my "To Do" list for the day.

1. Dishes
2. Vacuuming
3. Sweep/mop the kitchen and bathroom floors
4. Clean the bathroom (the job I dread the most(
5. Dust
6. Check on an Advertising Agency for my hubby shop. The guys always wait until the last possible minute to get things done. And of course they have still yet to do this, so I am going to do some leg work for them. It never ends with them.
7. Rearrange the living room, so I can figure out where to put the Christmas tree.
8. Start to put the plastic on the windows.
9. Plan out my Open House for this coming weekend. I am very nervous about this, as I don't know what to expect. Do I put a sign out front? The last time I did a party type open house, someone came in thinking it was an open house, as in we were selling our house. Now would I love to sell our house this way, sure thing! But its not the appropriate time for us. But then again, it would be awesome then I wouldn't have to worry about actually putting the house on the market, and having to deal with a real estate agent and all of the fees that are involved with that. Hmmmm, now it has me thinking!

Now back to my to do list, got a little side tracked.

10. Clean my bedroom closet, have to make room for a spot to put Christmas presents, now that I have lost my craft room.
11. Clean the litter box.
12. Make dinnner.
13. Work on knitting
14. Relax...

So that's what my Tuesday is looking like. What does yours look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!