Wednesday, October 19, 2011

W.T.F. Meme (Wednesday)


Want to join in? Go here



Losing your temper while eating hagfish at Hooters



1) MTV is holding an open casting call for its show "The Real World" today at an Oklahoma City Hooters. Have you ever tried out or would you ever try out for a reality TV show? I have never tried out, but would love to try out for The Amazing Race or Big Brother

2) When was the last time you lost your temper in public? What set you off? Yesterday ~ at the gas station that actually sold cigarettes to someone using their fricking EBT card, and then the lady was appalled that they wouldn't let her use it to buy her lotto tickets! Hello! I am not paying for you to smoke or gamble... if you want to do that crap, then get a fricking job and not use the tax payers money!

I didn't say anything there, but spouted off to a friend on the phone. The whole way the government has the food stamps things is a joke.. they need to revamp the whole system! I have so much more to say, but need to stop before I give myself a headache!


3) Everyone around me is talking about getting flu shots and saying I should get one, which I refuse to get one. Do you get flu shots each year? Nope, the last time I got one, I was horrible sick afterwards, and said never again!

4) Today (Oct. 19) is Hagfish Day. Hagfish are believed to be one of the world’s ugliest living creatures. What is another animal you think is really ugly? those furless cats...

5) Spike TV held its annual Scream Awards last weekend giving the Harry Potter movie series its "Ultimate Scream" prize. What was the last movie that made you want to scream? can't think of any

6) Today is Evaluate Your Life Day. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best it could be and 1 being horrible, what would you rate your life at this moment? eh, about an 8


7) Last week, the CW angered many fans of its show "The Secret Circle" and of the book series the show is based on by killing off one of the main characters only five episodes into the series. Have you ever gotten angry (or sad) over the death of a fictional character? I have

8) Walmart recently announced that it is bringing its layaway program back for the holiday season. Will you be placing any gifts on layaway this year (at Walmart or any other store that has layaway)? Don't know if I will at Wally World, but I have placed some things on lay a way at K-Mart for Christmas so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!