Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday 9

Mr. Roboto




Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic? Its more robotic, now that my kids are older

2. Have you ever been to a haunted house? yes, and I don't care for them

3. What are you doing for Halloween this year? I am going trick or treating with my friend and her two boys

4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever? I don't remember

5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare? Its fun when I am home to do it.

6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself? I do

7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year? We didn't this year, as my son informed us last night that we didn't do this..oops

8. What was your favorite costume as a child? I don't remember

9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters? parents who don't go with their kids

1 comment:

  1. I am not a big Halloween person! But I really got into the party we went to this year! It was fun! I think it is ridiculous how expensive the costumes are and how thin they are and cheaply made though!!!

    Kedric is getting older, it may be the last of the trick or treating! sadly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!