Saturday, October 29, 2011

Not what they used to be

Photobucket


I have noticed that they just don't make belts like they used to. When I was younger I wore belts all the time, as they have really cute belts for girls. I had several so I could match them up with my outfits. I think my favorite one was the rainbow colored one, as I could wear it with lots of things.

Then I as I got older, I just didn't wear them anymore. Until now that is. I have finally graduated from the "mom jeans" to the low rise jeans, and I really need a belt with them, as they tend to not stay up. I have gone through three belts in the last few months, and the one I am now using is on its way out. Why is this!?! They either crack at the sight where the latch goes in the hole, or the actual buckle part comes unsewn. I don't have the patience to try and sew through leather, so I just toss it and go buy a new one.

So now I am on the hunt for a really good belt, that must be stylish as well. A purple one perhaps, like the above picture. Why purple, you may ask? Well, because purple is my favorite color! Maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!