Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

FFI


Want to play along, then visit Friday Fill In's blog.


And...here we go!

1. It's easy as 1 - 2 - 3.

2. Whatever you want my darling.

3. Once upon a time, in a land far, far away.

4. Because I said so, and that's final ... the end.

5. What is on the agenda for the day?

6. The truth always comes out sooner than later.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include baking, sewing and lounging at home and Sunday, I want to try out a new church, then head out to a 1st birthday party for a special little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Heehee, I always think of "The Count" from Sesame Street when I see numbers like your answer to question 1.
    Have fun at that birthday party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!