Friday, September 30, 2011

The big 5-0

Photobucket


And no its not me! My sister in law will be turning 50 next year, and I really want to throw her a surprise 50th birthday party. I have to talk to my mother in law first, as I want to have it at her house, as its bigger than mine! (and I have no worries of her ever reading this, as she is not an internet junkie like I am!)

I have already found the birthday invitations I want to use. I have been going through the family photos to see if I can find pictures of her through the years, so I can make a collage. I know she will kill me for doing this, but it will be so worth it (as long as she doesn't try to do anything like this in retalliation!)

She is our family cake decorator, so I will have to figure out where I want to get a cake from, but that is a year away, so I will have lots of time. I also, have to enlist her boys in some help, as I need to get her friends address who lives in Florida, so I can invite her as well. This will be the biggest surprise of all, so I hope I can get it all worked out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!