Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 14 ~ Eyes

I knew who I wanted to take a picture of for today, but he had to work, so I took a pic of my hubby with with the "gas mask" on. (He was working out in the garage painting a guitar he is working on). Not the best pic, but I had to preserve this moment. (I was making fun of him when he was talking, as it was hilarious, to the point of "almost" making me pee my pants).

Photobucket

But this is the subject I wanted to take a picture of, as I love my first born's eyes! This pic was taken on his 18th b-day (he's 23 now).

Photobucket

Want to join in? Head on over to Fun Family Blog for the original post, and then here for Day 14 to join in.

Visit the other participants: 1~ Mel W., 2~Nicole, 3~Beth, 4~Lisa, 5~Allison, 6~Angela, 7~Jessica, 8~Mr. Fun , 9~Marisa, 10~Tree, 11~AmyK, 12~ShannonJoy, 13~Kimberly, 14~Michelle, 15~Jen, 16~Yvette, 17~Shannon

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!