Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Its my busy time

Christmas is right around the corner and I am busier than ever! I am still sticking to my plan of making most of my gifts again this year. I found a new hobby, that is consuming all my time, but you can read more about that on my hobby blog (when I get it updated, *giggle*). I have always like personal creations gifts the best, as you know that the person giving it to you has put lots of time and thought into it, or at least you hope that they have! *smile*.

I am still trying to figure out what homemade gifts I can make the boys, as the one I am doing above is too girlish for them. I am leaning towards making them each a tie blanket. But then again, I like to do a fun/gag gift for Christmas Eve, and think a Snuggie would be fun! I have seen a Michigan one, that would be good for both of them.

I have my father in law all set, I think. I am making a baking/cooking basket for him, as he is into baking/cooking right now. Just need to figure out something for my hubby's uncle, and I will be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!