Saturday, was so nice to just sleep in. Once I finally got up, I made a nice breakfast, then we went out and saw "Unstoppable", great movie!! We then each did our own thing for the remainder of the day; John worked on a guitar, and I did some work on some adapexin reviews, finished up the holiday decorating, and worked on some presents. We then watched another movie (at home).
Today was another day to sleep in, which I wish I could have, but my body just wouldn't let me. I did enjoy the quiet of the morning, and browsed online while looking at my tree all lit up. I had to drop off a knitted project to a relative, then helped John with some of the duct work so our living room was a little warmer. We are still trying to figure out if we can put another vent in the living room, as its such a huge living room, and the one vent isn't cutting it. While he was still finishing up, I went and picked up Trent. He had a fun time with Grandma, but was glad to be going home.
I am not ready to be back to the daily routine of taking him to school, and doing all of my daily chores, but what ya gonna do!?!
one thing for sure the school year is flying by.......
ReplyDelete