Friday, May 28, 2010

New car and insurance

I have been checking out some auto insurance reviews to see if we could get a better deal than what we are getting with our current insurance agent. So far I am not finding any better deals. More than likely we will stay where we are at, as they do have excellent rates for when you add a teen driver.

I do have to call our car guy to see what we have to do with the tabs, as we received our renewal papers today for John's car and the truck, well we don't have the truck anymore. I am sure that things just crossed in the mail, but I need to know what we will have to pay for the car, hopefully it won't be as much as the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!