Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday 5 ~ Oops!

I found yet another meme on Friday 5's blog, if you want to play, don't forget to link up on this blog.

1. In the past month, what was your biggest OOPS? trying to break up a cat fight.... and I mean a literal "cat fight"... I lost, you can read about it here

2. In the past month, what inspired you to let out your most heartfelt WHEW? Finally getting the car situation figured out.

3. In the past month, what caused you to say, “HUH?” Oh, that could be several things, especially over the last few days!

4. In the past month, what influenced the most ZZZZZZZZs? That would have to be this past week. After the cat attack (see above), I have been physically drained.

5. In the past month, what was most GRRRRRRRRR-worthy? Dealing with an ex-employer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!