Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!
Friday ~ Started the day after dropping off Trent at school by getting groceries, got a surprise of the day off. Robyn and I went and got a pedicure. This was her first time getting one, but I have a feeling it won't be her last. It was a nice relaxing way to start the day. Home for a bit, then off to the mall with Robyn, Erica and kids. Did some shopping and had dinner.
Saturday ~ John had to work, so I had to take Trent to drum lessons. We met up with Robyn and the boys to go see "The Spy Next Door", and to do some shopping, this time for Trent for his birthday. He is so not a shopper, which frustrates me as he didn't like anything I picked up for him to try. We finally ended up with 4 shirts and 3 pairs of shorts. We then went to Boston Market for dinner then home for a nice nap!
Sunday ~ Was a relaxing day, went to church, home for lunch and a Sunday afternoon nap.
What did you do this weekend? Let me know if you play along!
I liked that movie, it was cute did you?
ReplyDeletesounds like a good prosperous weekend! Boston Market! Yum!
we don't have one of those!
I took Adam to Fazoli's other then that I did nothing but work and clean!
Happy Monday!
.-= palmtreefanatic´s last blog ..Half Time show At the Cavs Game =-.