Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!
Friday ~ What a busy day! Got up early, got groceries then it was off for bowling and then later the movies. I had a free bowling pass, so Robyn and I took the boys. It was lots of fun. Cohen was so cute with his "yes" after every time he bowled.
Home for a bit, took a short nap, then it was off again to the movies. Flick's Family Film Festival has two movies left, this week was "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs". What a cute movie! We then went to a few stores in the mall, then called it a night. Robyn and I were both beat!
Saturday ~ I had cookies to make for church and a house to clean after having the week off; and John took Trent to drum lessons. It turned into a very lazy Saturday for me for the remainder of the day, while John was busy cleaning the basement. Trent was waiting patiently to be picked up to go to his grandparents, only later to say to me, "How many steaks did you make?" I knew what he was getting at, he wasn't going over. He moped around for awhile and then asked dad to go play some basketball.
Sunday ~ church, Trent went to the Whitecaps game. John and I grabbed some lunch at the Corner Bar. I have my traditional Sunday nap, *smile*, while John watched some Drag Racing.
What did you do this weekend? Let me know if you play along!
sounds like a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteI also liked that movie!
my weekend was busy too!
Happy Monday!
.-= palmtreefanatic´s last blog ..Weekend Recap =-.