Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Really?

I still shake my head at the things I read! How can some people be so fake? I mean really! One day you get a message stating "I hope this doesn't affect our friendship." And the very next day you are deleted from everything! What gives!?!?! There is no contact for over a year, then out of the blue you get an email saying "I miss you. (((HUGS))))".

Really?? Really??

My response was a vent that was in the making for over a year! Was I angry, yes, at first, but after thinking about everything that had happened I felt it was what needed to be said! Only to get back an email saying, "I have no guilty conscience. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm taking nothing from this e-mail other than validation that I was right all along. I'm sorry you have so much hate and anger inside. It's a shame."

Um, no, I am not filled with hate and anger. I am over everything that had happened in the past. Things have been running so smoothly since all this went down, and I couldn't be happier. In the end I knew who my true friends were!

So if you really need to justify your actions, with your so called lies, then so be it! I have moved on, and like I said, I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

  1. Relationships can be so hard, huh? . . . In the end, things seem to work out the way they should -- for the best. Good luck! jennell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know who this is about. Does the name start with a K? *hugs*
    The way you were treated by her,she doesn't deserve your friendship. I do know that I am lucky to know and have you in my life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!