They are working on a website, and looking at some promotional items to help promote the business. Lots of late nights have already taken place, with more in the future I am guessing. Just waiting to see if he will be late this Tuesday, and then ruin out weekend plans as well. If it does happen, he may not see another 14 years! I am not going to be the one to remind him either, he is on his own for this one.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
New job
The new job is getting closer for my hubby. He has one week left at his former employer. I am on pins and needles, as there are still a few things they need to hash out, and with them being guys, they will wait until the last minute. I finally got him to remember the application, now to get it filled out and turned in, so the reimbursement can happen!
They are working on a website, and looking at some promotional items to help promote the business. Lots of late nights have already taken place, with more in the future I am guessing. Just waiting to see if he will be late this Tuesday, and then ruin out weekend plans as well. If it does happen, he may not see another 14 years! I am not going to be the one to remind him either, he is on his own for this one.
They are working on a website, and looking at some promotional items to help promote the business. Lots of late nights have already taken place, with more in the future I am guessing. Just waiting to see if he will be late this Tuesday, and then ruin out weekend plans as well. If it does happen, he may not see another 14 years! I am not going to be the one to remind him either, he is on his own for this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!