I am so excited for this coming weekend! We get to be just ourselves.... no moms or wives! We have decided to save our shopping at IKEA for Sunday due to the weather not being the greatest. So once we get there we are planning on checking out Navy Pier. We didn't get to last year, so this is a must. All of us are on diets, but that goes out the window, as we want to go to the Cheesecake Factory, which is within walking distance to our hotel. We will definitely need to find the
strongest fat burner to take one we get back! I have messaged a friend, who now lives in Chicago, to see if she wants to meet up with us for a drink or two. Hoping I hear back from her.
We will be stopping at the outlet mall in Michigan City on the way home. I need to find some jeans, and something cute for Easter!
Is it Saturday yet???
I hope you have a wonderful day of shopping!! I love your cat. I use to have a cat name Smokey, now I have a duchsund named jojo. Our pets mean so much!! Thanks.
ReplyDelete.-= Kathy´s last blog ..Kate Nash - Foundations =-.