Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busy, busy

Its been a busy couple of days. It never fails, you go out of town for a night and come home to a messy house (no thanks to the oldest!). I have been busy cleaning, and getting things ready for my girls weekend away that's coming up. I have a stack of books to read, a few that I have some reviews to do. I have some work to finish up for my daycare business, some murad reviews to finish and pay some bills. Now if only I can get most of it done before 8, because after that, I am going to be in front of the boob tube watching the Biggest Loser. I will get to watch it in peace, because John will come and more than likely crash. He has been working non stop since we got home for our weekend away. New job always mean long hours, and he is working lots of hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!