Lunch was made, and when I went to get myself some, I found that the boys (Trent had a half day of school, and Christopher was just getting ready to leave for work), ate all the macaroni and cheese. So I ended up with a PB & J. Kids!
Got the house all cleaned up and ready for my purse party. And what a party it was! My living room was covered in purses! I should have taken some pictures, but totally forgot. It was an awesome party, which resulted in me getting two purses and a wallet for $18.
My purple one with matching wallet:
And my wild and crazy one (for me anyways):
I still have a load of clothes to fold and a grocery list to make, but they both will wait until tomorrow. Grocery shopping day will have to wait until Saturday, as I just won't have enough time with it being a half day of school for Trent and the daycare kiddo.
Very fun purses! I love them both.
ReplyDelete.-= Dawn's Daily Life´s last blog ..Women's Bible Study =-.
Glad your party went well :) Great loot!
ReplyDelete.-= Becki´s last blog ..10 Random Things for a Friday =-.
Sasha is starting Business Technology school on Monday, so she's going to be in Administration pretty soon!
ReplyDeleteDo you remember when Sasha and I threw a purse party? We put so much money into it, invited about 50 people... only about 5 showed up. We actually lost money. :( I'm glad yours was a hit! Cute purses!
.-= Debbie´s last blog ..Can't wait for spring... =-.