Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!Want to join in? Then head on over to Saturday 9.
This week its all about “You Shook Me”
1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into? Oh I don't know.. any and all who do stupid things I guess.
2. What do you think comes after death? The glorious time spent with Jesus on the streets of gold!
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child? Probably Green Eggs and Ham.
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended? Can't really say it was rock, but the first concert was Jack Wagner.. LOL
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be? I don't think I would.
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about? Tiger Woods
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why? Steven Curtis Chapman ~ probably just a person behind the scenes ~ love his music, and he seems to be a down to earth kind of guy.
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they? Everyone is about 20 minutes away.
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve? Stayed home and played Rockband, watched the ball drop and then went to bed.
OMG, Jack Wagner had concerts? I only knew of that one song he sang lol and I can't even remember it now.
ReplyDeletehappy New Year!
.-= Nessa´s last blog ..Saturday 9 =-.
Well we both mentioned Green Eggs and Ham and Tiger Woods. How disappointing he was. :) I hope he learned a very valuable lesson :)
ReplyDelete.-= Thom´s last blog ..Saturday 9 – You Shook Me =-.
Jack Wagner? Too funny! happy saturday, jodi!
ReplyDeleteTiger wins pretty unanimously.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Saturday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-celebrity-would-you-just-want-to.html
.-= Harriet´s last blog ..What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into? =-.
Oh, my! I remember Jack Wagner!
ReplyDelete.-= Mama Zen´s last blog ..Review: Out Of Office Blog =-.
lot of folks reading green eggs and ham!
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a fun new years! staying in is always more fun i think!
.-= Diane´s last blog ..Saturday Nine =-.
I enjoyed this post and I'm with you...enough of the Tiger Woods already.
ReplyDelete.-= Sandra´s last blog ..Grocery Shopping =-.