Saturday, January 2, 2010

Review

Did you get your flu vaccine this year? I am not one to get one as I tend to get really sick after receiving it. I did try a few times when I worked for a doctor, but it was the same each time. Sick for a few days. While I haven't had the flu in quite awhile, I have had a few colds here and there. One decided to grace my presence a few weeks ago, while I am feeling better I do still have a lingering sore throat.

Photobucket

I have been given the opportunity to try out some lozenges, that are supposed to support your immune system. Christopher saw them on the counter and said he was going to take a few of them as well. I was a little apprehensive, as I don't do to well with things that have a smell to them, and these of course have a funky smell. You can either chew them or allow them to dissolve in your mouth. I tried to let them dissolve, but the smell was too much.   Christopher on the other hand say they weren't bad.  I told him he could use the rest of them.  I will just load up on the other meds I have in the cupboard.

I will still be sticking to my resolve of not getting a flu vaccine, and take my chances on getting the flu or not.

**This review is a result of a feedback campaign by Respiratory Guard. The recipients were asked to give their honest opinion about the product they received. Good reviews were not incentivized and poor reviews will not be censored for their opinion of the product. **

~ Jodi ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!