Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7...

... of the diet and I am still working out. I can feel the burn from the workouts. I am down 4 pounds since the first, so that's good. I still wish I could join a gym, but that's not in the budget right now. Hopefully when taxes are done I can set aside enough to pay for a year at the Y. This will make Trent very happy. I need to get him back into doing some sort of work out, as well as my hubby. He says he has been lifting some weights, but I don't think he has. I need to start cracking my whip! Christopher has started the Herbalife shakes with me, as well as working out with some of his friends. Whipping my family into shape! LOL

I should make a store run and stock up as we are supposedly going to be getting hit with a storm later today into tomorrow. Wonder if tomorrow will be another snow day? I so hate winter! I am ready to pack it all up and move to a warmer, sunnier state! Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I LOVE palm trees after all!But I dont mind the snow when i can hibernate;)I hate the cold!
    .-= palmtreefanatic´s last blog ..S'mores anyone? =-.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!