Saturday, October 2, 2021

Whew, its been a while!

Hey! Remember me? Its been awhile, but I think I am back! The last two months have been a little rough.

My sweet Lici girl has been declining in her health, which has caused many sleepless nights, and hard nights. With her congestive heart failure and the high temps we had in August and the beginning of September she was struggling to breathe. We only have a window unit for the downstairs, and have an attic fan that we run at night to try and keep the upstairs cooler. We had purchased a new mattress, and still had the old one, just waiting to dispose it... we decided to hang onto it for a bit, and moved it into the livingroom... which became our bedroomm for a few weeks. We ran the window unit 24hrs nonstop for weeks... needless to say, the electric bill was outrageous! But its what you do for your pets!

This past week she has had more bad days than good. Sleeping more than awake, and not eating all that well. I feel like we are just prolonging the inevitable, but the hubs is not ready to say goodbye. Me, I am, but yet I am not.

I've been busy with work, cross stitching and crocheting. I am sure I will be back to sharing progress and finishes. I do need to get caught up on my temp afghan, as soon as I finish up a baby blanket that I was asked to make.

That's it for now. Please keep Lici in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!