Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Weather or Not...



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.


Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays.

Welcome to Tuesday 4. I am sure Toni would be so pleased you are here.


Weather or Not...



Let's discuss the weather...


1. Spring is here. What do you like or dislike about it weather wise? The rain... while its needed to help boost along the new life of things... it just makes the days gloomy!

2. How do you fare in humidity? Do you fade or come alive? fade...most definitely fade

3. Do rainy days bother you or are you happy for an occasional break from the sunshine? they bother me... the gloominess of the day puts me in a mood... not the seasonal depression mood of winter.. just a mood...lol

4. In your opinion, what is the best thing about each season? winter.. the only thing good about it is, I get alot of craft projects started and or finished... Spring all of the new life/growth... Summer - sun, sand, flip flops! Fall.... the changing colors, the smells, warm cozy sweaters/sweathshirts.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi:
    I agree with all of your answers (surprising isn't it?).
    Have A Happy Day!

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely winter is a great time to do those crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fall the perfect combustion of great weather. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all seasons...and you hit on all the great things eash one offers.. Unfortuantely my flip flop days are behind me... but the warm of summer is great for the bones!! Im not into the mosquitoes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, winter is a lovely time for projects. Rainy days can be downers if they go on too long, but otherwise I dont mind them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The humidity makes me fade too. I hate it. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!