Monday, February 10, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good morning! Last week was a rough one. Still dealing with the not so good news with my husbands, now eyes... I could deal with it being in one eye, now with the same thing going on in both eyes, is hard. Anywho... back to my blog postings!

Now on with the HHM post


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Feb 10th, 2020


The weather... Its 28° right now, and the high for today is 33°.


How I am feeling this morning... disorganized. Its been a morning already! I usually have my post up and ready by now

On my mind... getting things ready to call the realtor, get the house listed, and find a new one.

On the breakfast plate... a banana caramel shake (Herbalife)

On my reading pile... Never Unfriended is begging to be picked backup

On my tv... 911, The Resident, This Is Us, the Chicago series -Fire/Med/PD, New Amsterdam, Greys, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Rookie. A few new ones will be added: Deputy, 911 Lonestar

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ Culver's
Friday ~ pizza
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ church potluck, not sure what I will be bringing yet

From the camera... my planner spread for the week and a finished cross stitch project

last night hanging out with the hubs and the pup, movie night and crocheting

made this cute little guy for my youngest... he was fun to make


Looking around the house... I see lots to do, paint touch ups, lots of things put in boxes

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... cleaning the bathroom

To relax this week, I will... try and work on crochet and or cross stitch projects, if time permits

On my prayer list... For my husband. This eye situation not only has him stressed, but me as well.

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

8 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH!!! I love that Baby Yoda! That's adoarble! We are big star wars people in my house. That is the cutest! Your planner is adorable as well. I'll remember you and your husband in my prayers. I hope you have a restful and happy week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you and your husband's health. Hope things work out and your stress lessens. Cute Yoda. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sent up a prayer for your husband, not sure what is going on, but I do hope it can be resolved soon.

    I haven't had Culvers in years, there's none around here and we miss it so much.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive vibes for your husband's eyes. Oh my son would love that baby Yoda! Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful Friend!
    Prayers for your Hubby and all you're dealing with - the house too. 🙏
    I just love that baby Yoda...so cute!! Blessings on your week. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I lost my last comment - so if this is a double forgive me! I was saying that I love baby Yoda, that you planner looks great and I need to take pictures and decorate more in mine, and that seeing your tv shows made me realize how behind in all of them that I am! (ok i do watch MOST of the same shows lol) Finally - prayers for your hubby and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just me playing catch up from last week - I LOVE that crochet project of baby Yoda, he's adorable! Keeping you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. According to Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos less than us.

    (And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to uncover if this quick test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!