You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.
A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.
Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊
Think About It!
1. What is your favorite thing to wear? comfy clothes...leggings, t-shirt/sweatshirt (depending on the weather)
2. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? think it was my lucky day, pocket it to save for a rainy day
3. What items couldn't you go without during the day? my phone (sad but true), and my crochet hook
4. What should you be doing right now? with it being Monday night... picking up the house and doing the dinner dishes

enjoyed my visit.. have a great week!!
ReplyDeleteI love leggings, but I never wear them. I have never found the right pair of shoes to make the outfit look normal. I feel like I look crazy in them. Hahahaha Loved your answers! Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I agree with Lori Jodi, I was never able to wear leggings as I didn't like the way I looked in them. Loved your #2 answer :) Have a great day ahead.
ReplyDelete