A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.
Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊
Bits And Pieces
1. What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on? gameshow.... Wheel of Fortune and Reality - I would love to be on Big Brother
2. What is your favorite scent? vanilla or green apple for candles.. perfumes... I can define the one I like
3. What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? Port Charlotte, Florida.... why? because that is where my sweet lil Tucker is... and well my brother/sis in law/nieces too
4. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries

It is so long since we've been to a beachy beach I forgot how much I loved them.. Since we go to Massachusetts to see our kids that is our vacation... all we see is a rocky cold beach.. lovely but definitely not the same!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, Big Brother!! I forgot that one! I said Survivor but I don;t think I could survive! HA! Annster's Domain
ReplyDeleteNever saw Big Brother as I don't really watch TV. I don't blame you for liking the beach with that little sweetie there.
ReplyDeleteI too don't watch reality TV. Love Wheel of fortune. When I had cable I watched most game shows. Little Tucker is adorable.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Look at that little love bug! Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/