I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
For Today... April 1st, 2019
The weather...Its 23° and the high for the day of 46° today...too cold this morning!
As I look outside my window...its still dark... the snow is gone, but no pic today.
On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal
On my reading pile... nothing at the moment.. I gave up on the last one, just couldn't get into it.
Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... no movies this weekend
On my TV... Chicago Series : Med, Fire, PD, Resident, 911, Blue Bloods, New Amsterdam, American Idol (first time in a long time I am continuing on past the auditions)
On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti, salad, garlic bread
Tuesday ~ steak, baked potato and a salad
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ not sure yet
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ not sure yet
In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, got the thirteenth completed - back to teal. Still working on the baby afghan - its a little farther along. I am a little obsessed with making afghans right now, and so I have started 2 more... one for each of the boys. These will be a temp afghan for the first year of their lives. I have all the temps recorded, and have started. On Trent's I have from April 21st, 1995 - April 30th, 1988 done on his. For Christopher I have Feb. 18, 1988 - March 8th, 1988 done. I am going to go back and forth on theirs, so I can get them done close to the same time.
baby afghan
Trent's afghan
Christopher's afghan
Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work on Bible Study, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work on Bible Study
Thursday ~ craft day, errands
Friday ~ groceries, errands
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ church
Looking around the house... I have some cleaning to do...I am still in a funk, and don't feel like doing much
From the camera... no pics other than the above pics of my craft projects - for this week
What I'm wearing today... black and white shirt and some black and white checked leggings
One of my simple pleasures... a long soak in a bubble bath with a candle lit bathroom
A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...
On my prayer list... family, friends and our country
In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!








Good morning, Jodi! Looks like you're crocheting up a storm! I need to get busy on my afghan. Maybe this week I can get caught up on it a bit...at least make it through February! LOL! I'm sure you'll feel better and like doing more once the temperatures finally warm up and spring wins the battle over winter. It's coming! Have a great week ahead and blessings! <3
ReplyDeleteI really need to get myself in gear and learn to crochet! Those are all soooo beautiful!!! I want to learn so badly! Annster's Domain
ReplyDeleteWow you have quite a few afghans in the work. I started on a bunny garland this week.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
B&W checked leggings... so cool. Isn't AI terrific this time? I think they did an okay job on choosing the top 20 but I like so many of them! Your crochet work is terrific
ReplyDeleteLeeAnna
Looks like you are keeping super busy with the crocheting. My mom tried to teach me once a long time ago but we struggled (it's hard to learn that one from someone who is right-handed while being left-handed). I really wish I'd stuck with it. Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous crochet projects :) Sorry you are still having such cold temps, we had nice warm ones and now we're back to 40 lol
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Hi Jodi! Love how all of your afghan projects are coming along. Probably great to work on them like crazy now before the weather gets really nice and you may want a break from blankets. Lol!
ReplyDeleteAnd you're a gal after my own heart as a nice bath with candles is definitely one of my simple pleasures too. Blessings on your week xoxo
I LOVE your inspiration and those afghans are coming along really nicely. Hope you see some warmer temps soon! Have a great week.
ReplyDelete