I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
For Today... April 29th, 2019
The weather...Its 43° and the high for the day of 45° today....I love, but hate this time of year... the real warm temps one day to back to the cold temps..... this weather isn't helping me get rid of this nasty cold!
As I look outside my window...day is breaking...
On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal
On my reading pile... nothing at the moment...
Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... no movies over the weekend
On my TV... Chicago Series : Med, Fire, PD, Resident, 911, Blue Bloods, New Amsterdam, American Idol (first time in a long time I am continuing on past the auditions)
On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti, salad, garlic bread
Tuesday ~ steak, baked potato, salad
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ polish dogs, beans, potato salad
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ not sure yet
In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, got the seventeenth completed. Still working on the other afghans, dug out the cow afghan I started a while ago, and cranked out some rows. Made a clothespin wreath for my office
Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work on Bible Study, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work on Bible Study
Thursday ~ craft day, errands
Friday ~ groceries, errands
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ church, out for lunch, home for a nap, then back to church for the mens/women's mtg
Looking around the house... just need to pick up the dog toys
From the camera... I got my kayak, can't wait to go out and have some fun! And a pic of the boys and I, and a pic of Lici on dads lap
What I'm wearing today... a purple/gray tshirt and black leggings
One of my simple pleasures... a cup of tea and a quiet morning with my thoughts
A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...
On my prayer list... For the Sullivan family as they say their final good-bye to Dan. For my husband for his eye, and for me with this horrible cough that will not leave my body.
In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!










I LOVE your inspiration! AND I LOVE your purple kayak! That wreath is really unique too - I have a couple of beach friends that would love it!
ReplyDeleteI hope your temperatures turn back around quickly too - I remember this time of year when we were in the U.P. and having to dig out from a Mother's Day snowstorm one year after a couple of weeks of perfectly wonderful weather!
Have a WONDERFUL week.
I love your wreath!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to learn how to kayak, but at the same time I don't love being in the water, soo....
ReplyDeleteWe had a dog like yours when I was younger!
Nice family picture. Have a great week
Yes, we've got the up and down weather here, too, Jody. It's nice, but one day it's a bit chilly, then the next it's so stinkin' humid that I border on turning the air on, but, thus far, have held off. I'm loving the utility bills right now! LOL! The temperature afghan is coming along nicely and I love the clothespin wreath! Very nice! Have a terrific Monday, my friend, and a great week ahead! Blessings! <3
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Love that wreath, so perfect for the upcoming (hopefully) better and warmer weather. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeletemy husband went in for a cough, the doctor called it something like a lingering viral cough that stays around 6 weeks after a cold. The pic of your sons and you is so sweet. What handsome boys and they have a look of kindness in their eyes. Lici is queen of the hill (king?) LeeAnna
ReplyDeletebbbrrr..and I thought our 57 was cold... Have a wonderful week!!!
ReplyDeleteThe cow afghan is adorable and I love the colors!! I am so happy it is WATER SPORT time again - yippee to kayaks!!!! Have a great day! Annster's Domain
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed stopping by! I loved your afghans and wreathe you did an amazing job! I hope you have lots of fun kyaking! Great picture of you and your boys! Praying for your husband and for you to feel better soon as well! I hope you have a great week ahead!
ReplyDeleteHi Sweetie! ;)
ReplyDeleteI have several American Idols to catch up on- but must be good since you're still watching? Worth investing in this season? Lol
Love that adorable and clever clothespin wreath! Pinterest worthy goodness. ;)
I think I need to invest in a kayak this year. I've gone canoeing but never kayaking. I think it would be so fun though. Did you take classes or anything? Love seeing you with your boys - you cutie you!
Hope you kick that cough and prayers for your hubby's eye too. Blessings on the rest of your week xo