Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ TV Shows

You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.

Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

TV Shows

1. Name a TV show you can, and do, quote from: I don't really quote TV shows

2. Name a TV show you like that no one else enjoys: in my house.... it would have to be The Walking Dead...the hubs hates it.

3. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Oh my goodness... these days I fast forward through that with the DVR.... it would have to be from shows way in the past... Happy Days, The Brady Bunch...

4. Name a TV show you would recommend everyone to watch: I have so many shows I could recommend....When Calls the Heart, Call the Midwife, Blue Bloods, the Chicago shows (Med, Fire, PD), New Amsterdam, Resident.... I could go on, but will stop...I am a TV junkie during the long, cold winter months!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I forgot about Blue Bloods,, that is such a grat show... I like that it is not gratutiously violent... YOou had some grat answers but I dont hink I would have pegged you for a Walking Dead fan... Never watched it.. Maybe I ought to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee hee... I normally am not into shows like WD, but when we were show surfing we came across this, and I was intrigued... so I had to binge watch the first season, and have been hooked ever since!

      Delete
  2. Great! I too watch all the shows you named. When Calls The Heart just started it's new season this past Sunday but having Roku and not cable it may be awhile before we get to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 episodes so far... and both good!! Hopefully you don't have to wait to long!!

      Delete
  3. Love TV!
    Really!
    And Brady Bunch is my favorite. Forever!
    Plus...The Incredible Hulk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been a TV junkie, and probably will always be.. lol have a great day!

      Delete
  4. I am a tv junkie too! I love When Calls the Heart. I must say, it is going ok without Jack. I love him, but I didn't think it would be any good without him. New Amsterdam is a favorite of mine too. Loved your answers! Enjoy the rest of the week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like not having him on there... bummed me out! I will be watching New Amsterdam here in a few mins... something to kill time in between calls at work! Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!