Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Stealing ~ Thought Provoking Questions, Part 1

Head on over to Sunday Stealing to see what others have to say.

Thought Provoking Questions, Part 1

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!



These are from a site called Thought Provoking Questions...





1. When was the last time you tried something new? A couple of weeks ago I made donuts for the first time.. so easy: Tasty Tuesday ~ Biscuits into Donuts

2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? Ladies from my church, and past churches...

3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? Its ok to say no

4. What gets you excited about life? spending time with family and friends

5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? That the one person you thought would always be there for you no matter what, just wasn't. Being a spiteful person I just can't have that person in my life... family or not... sad

6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? working out

7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know? I think I ask enough questions, you can always learn new things

8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it? my hubs, boys, family and close friends.... I tell and show them on the daily

9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? My faith and conservative ways

10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Be more bold in my beliefs and not care what others think...its time I start stating my opinion and not let others belittle me in my thinking... it gets real tiring being beaten down.. no more of it!

11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? its both

12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? see #10

13. Do you celebrate the things you do have? yes

14. What is the difference between living and existing? Living you are enjoying things... existing... you are just going through the motions

15. If not now, then when? when the time is right

16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? spending time with family and friends is always worth remembering

17. What does your joy look like today? hanging out with my hubs and the pup, and the boys if they stop over

18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word? I think so

19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend? Me being my own worst critic, I don't think I could be around someone who would criticize me the why I do

20. Which activities make you lose track of time? facebook, instagram, pinterest, blogging, youtube

7 comments:

  1. YES!!!! #10 is so good! It totally understand how you feel! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi, what great and truthful answers. I agree especially with your #10. Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday, Jodi! Yours are all great answers, but I especially liked #9 and #10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #20--I forgot about the amount of time I spend on social media!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo….thanks for the donut recipe link. A local hardware store is going out of business and we checked it out yesterday. The only thing I found to buy was a biscuit/donut cutter. Now I have a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #20 -- You and me both, Jodi! The web is a rabbit hole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answers.
    Go easier on yourself, because you'll be with you more than anyone else in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!