Head on over to Sunday Stealing to see what others have to say.
Popular Queen Songs
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Questions from Joe Mazello's bitch.
Bohemian Rhapsody - What matters to you more than anything in the world? my relationship with God and my husband and boys
Don’t Stop Me Now - What makes you feel unstoppable? My confidence in what I am doing
Another One Bites The Dust - What one thing would you wipe off the face of the earth? hatred
Under Pressure - How stressed are you currently? eh, right at this given moment, none at all... now come Monday morning.. it will be high, as I am sure there will be some sort of crap going on at work
We Will Rock You - What was the last concert you went to? Lynyrrd Skynyrd
Somebody To Love - Are you looking for somebody to love? nope, I have what I am looking for
We Are The Champions - What achievement are you most proud of? my marriage, and my boys, they have turned into some great young men
Radio GaGa - What do you think of today’s popular music? I can't say honestly... I listen to the 80's channel in my car
I Want To Break Free - If you could move to any part of the world, where would you want to live? Florida, to be near my brother
Love Of My Life - Have you ever had your heart broken? several times in the course of my life
Killer Queen - What is your favourite thing about yourself? my caring nature
The Show Must Go On - What is something you will never give up? my relationship with God
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Name some of your favourite musicians. Third Day, Newsboys, Boston, Poisen, Bon Jovi, Chicago
Who Wants To Live Forever - If you could be immortal, would you? no
Fat Bottomed Girls - What are some traits you look for in a partner? honesty, compassion, integrity, sense of humor
I Want It All - If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? Enough $$ to have all our debt paid off, and to have dual houses (here in MI and one in FL) and enough left over so neither of us would have to work anymore.


Happy Sunday Jodi. Enjoyed reading your answers to Sunday Stealing. Have a blessed Sunday my friend.
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Jodi! We all seem to think so much alike on the answers this week...great minds. ;) I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd several years ago. They still rocked! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI listen mostly to the 80's channels too anymore.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to go to Florida soon! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Florida is one of the few states I have NOT visited. I'm old--I should want to move there, but I don't.
ReplyDeleteCaring people tend to suffer more heartbreak than others.
ReplyDeleteI hear you about groups. I love Boston, Bon Jovi and Chicago, too.
Hatred is a good thing to wipe of the Earth. There seems to always be plenty of it about..
Fingers crossed for you on Monday. May it surprise you in a good way! ;o)
Great bands! I hope you're able to have both homes one day.
ReplyDelete