Friday, March 8, 2019

Meet Emma


On a whim I wanted to see if I could crochet a doll. I have seen so many cute ones on Pinterest. So after browsing and pinning so many I headed off to Ravelry to see if I could find a free pattern.

I found Lily Fun In The Sun Doll, and started her on Feb. 28. I didn't work on her every day, most of the time was when I was working, and did in between phone calls.

I finished her up today. The hair had me confused, and after lots of trial and error, I finally got it on her head. I did have to braid some extra strands and sewed it in place to hide some of the areas that gave me a little bit of trouble.

I so love her! She will be headed to her new little mommy soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is so cute!!! You did a great job! Her new mommy will love her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!