Monday, March 25, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Monday! I am hoping this week will go much better that this past weekend. The sickies reinvaded our house, and knocked my hubs on his butt! I had insomnia a few nights (Thurs/Fri), so Sat/Sun I was exhausted and didn't do much.
**Post is a little pic heavy**

I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... March 25th, 2019

The weather...Its 28° and the high for the day of 46° today...I see sun for most of the day...Yay!


As I look outside my window...its still dark... the snow is gone, but no pic today.

On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal
On my reading pile... nothing at the moment.. I gave up on the last one, just couldn't get into it.

Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... Invasion USA - very cheesy, Triple Frontier - you can't go wrong with Charlie Hunnam and then The Hateful Eight...so not what we thought it was

On my TV... Bachelor, Chicago Series : Med, Fire, PD, Resident, 911, Blue Bloods, New Amsterdam, American Idol (I only watch the auditions

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls
Tuesday ~ fish, rice, corn
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ not sure yet
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ not sure yet

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, got the twelveth week completed - back to light blue. I started on another afghan for a friend who is having a boy. And finished my bunny garland for the hutch.

baby afghan

bunny garland


Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work on Bible Study, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work on Bible Study
Thursday ~ craft day, errands
Friday ~ groceries, errands
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ church

Looking around the house... I have some cleaning to do...with neither of us not feeling up to par we didn't do anything all weekend.

From the camera... planner layout for the week

My hutch all ready for Easter


The dining room table

and the end table in the living room


What I'm wearing today... a blue t-shirt and some leggings

One of my simple pleasures... lazy weekends with the hubs

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


On my prayer list... for my husband, that he will get over the remaining sickness that just doesn't want to leave his body

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

14 comments:

  1. You've got some fun and springy decorations. I really like the bunny garland. Where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just love looking at the garland when I walk by the hutch! I commented on your post and shared the link!

      Delete
  2. I love all of your Easter decorations! Especially the bunny garland :) I watched Triple Frontier too - and my reasoning was the same as yours! LOL Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It makes me smile every time I walk by the hutch! C. H. is just so... oh my! LOL
      The hubs thinks I'm nuts..

      Delete
  3. Hope everyone feels better soon in your household. Love all your Easter decorations. I took some out but don't have much. Had seen those bunny garlands on FB and thinking of making some... hummm, they look quick enough to make. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hubs is feeling better, me, still so tired, just can't shake it! I hope you make a garland, its so cute and fun!

      Delete
  4. PERFECT quote and I LOVE that bunny garland. Hope you're Triple Frontier was so not what we thought it was going to be either! Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The garland was fun to make, and it makes me smile every time I walk by the hutch.

      Delete
  5. oh that bunny garland... and all your decorations are so happy and cheerful. I love quiet weekends with DH too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everyone feels better soon and, oh, Jodi! I love your Easter decorations...especially the bunny garlands! Super cute!!! The afghans are coming along beautifully and love your planner layout for the week. Blessings for a beautiful week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hubs is doing better... me still can't shake the tiredness. I love my garland, so stinkin cute! And I have started 2 more afghans.. lol one for each of the boys, doing the temps for the first year of their lives.

      Delete
  7. I always love seeing your crafts sweet Jodi. And your adorable decorations! Looks so cute around there for Spring. Prayers for your hubby to feel better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Easter is my favorite holiday... not just for the "easter/bunnies", but that the tomb was rolled away!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!