Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ I Wonder



You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you. Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

I Wonder

1. What song will always remind you of a favorite time in your life? Keeper of the Stars... our wedding song

2. What did you do on your past birthday? Took a road trip with my best friend... we went to St Louis for her daughters volleyball tournament.
Toured the area on one of the breaks


3. What was the best thing you ever bought? My DSLR camera... I loved it back in the day...since getting the iPhone I don't use that camera as much. I should pick it back up and play around with it more!

4. What do you wish you'd done less of in your lifetime? worrying about what others thought of me

3 comments:

  1. I love that song Keeper of the Stars! What a perfect Wedding song! That road trip with your friend sounds amazing!!! Great answers! Have a great week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Jodi. Wonderful photo of St Louis with the famous arch. You all look great. Thanks for playing along. Have a day of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The road trip sounds like so much fun! I live in Missouri, but in Southwest Missouri. We do try to visit St. Louis as much as we can though...which isn't that often, but we love it there. The arch is so beautiful. Loved your answers! Happy Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!