Friday, November 4, 2016

And the winners are:

Hey everyone!! I hope you had a great week! I am glad my work week is done, I am ready for a fun, relaxing weekend! As promised I have drawn the winners using random.org. I uses their random list organizer to pick the winners. I entered everyone's name who commented, and hit generate list. The first two names listed were my winners!



So congrats to Migdalia Gomez and Peggy. I do have a video up on youtube, but you have 48 hours to send me an email with your mailing information - jodisaladino (at) yahoo (dot) com. Once I receive that, I will get your goodies out to you! If I don't hear from you within 48 hours, I will pick new winners.

Congrats ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!